Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com> on 2008/06/03 12:40:14 UTC

Re: problem in POS setup

Anand

Check the log files in runtime/logs on each machine for connection problems. Also, make sure you have set the RMIIF environment variable in the startup script. Usually "localhost" is sufficient.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Logs don't get through in Apache MLs. You may use Nabble OFBiz user forum http://www.nabble.com/OFBiz---User-f2743.html

Jacques

From: "AnandM" <an...@hytechpro.com>

Re: problem in POS setup

Posted by AnandM <an...@hytechpro.com>.

Re: problem in POS setup

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.
There are instructions in the documentation on how to generate certificates.

Also I would search nabble for "trusted certificate" or "trusted cert".

Posted by AnandM <an...@hytechpro.com>.

Re: problem in POS setup

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I did not look into details, but this could help
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Accounting

Jacques

From: "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>

Re: problem in POS setup