Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ramesh Vejendla <Ra...@kshema.com> on 2001/09/09 11:46:07 UTC

Urgent help me

Hi ALL
              sorry for disturbing u.i'm seeing so many mails in cocoon mail
list.
so i thought u people can help me in this. i'm just working on cocoon
1.8.2,Tomcat,Apache.

1) i wanted to access my site in three different devices.
	1) pc
	2) wap
	3)iPAQ (compaq windows CE 3.0 is OS)
2)i'm able to write stylesheets for PC and WAP its working fine
but problem is with iPAQ. i'm not able to recognizing the Pocketexplorer of
windows CE OS.its always referring to the PC Stylesheet, if i remove and try
with only iPAQ stylesheet its giving error stating that stylesheet could not
associated.

3) even i gave media="pocketexplorer" which given in cocoon properties.

so can plz help out in this it will very much help full.
*******************Confidential Notice********************

This e-mail communication may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail: to do so could be a breach of confidence.

Kshema Technologies Ltd.,
# 1, Global Village, Mylasandra,
Mysore Road, Bangalore 560059, INDIA.
Tel: (91)-80-8603600-17