Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/11 11:12:37 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Update of "CassandraUsers" by Colin Vipurs

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "CassandraUsers" page has been changed by Colin Vipurs.
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraUsers?action=diff&rev1=18&rev2=19

   * '''reddit''' - Using Cassandra as a persistent cache and in the process of migrating other data-types from Postgres into Cassandra
   * '''!SimpleGeo''' - We use Cassandra as our core datastore for providing location-based services and products. We run Cassandra in multiple availability zones within Amazon EC2.  Some code can be found at http://github.com/simplegeo
   * '''Twitter''' - "We're using Cassandra in production for a bunch of things at Twitter." For details see [[http://engineering.twitter.com/2010/07/cassandra-at-twitter-today.html|this blog post]] from July, 2010.
+  * '''[[http://www.shazam.com/|Shazam]]''' - Shazam uses a small Cassandra cluster to power their recommendations system.