Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefano Fornari <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 23:40:35 UTC

Re: different behaviour of surefire with maven 2.0.10

I do not know... it is weird, but I believe at the end I discovered
that it depends by when tests are done in a forked JVM. If you fork,
than you have to do the option to specify additional command line
parameters. If you do not fork, the defines are indeed available to
the tests.
I am sure the same exact thing worked before 2.0.10, and with 2.1 but
not with 2.0.10. Maybe the default fork option is different.

HTH
Ste

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ummm, 2.0.10 as I understand, introduces this problem because it uses
> surefire 2.4.3,
>
> Now you claim its fixed the issue, could you elaborate on that?
>
> Thanks
>
> -D
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Stefano Fornari
> <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTW, maven 2.1.0 fixes the problem!
>>
>> Ste

>>> You can add properties via profiles.xml alongside your pom.xml.
>>>
>>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html
>>>
>>> Wayne

>> --
>> Ste