Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 20:53:14 UTC

Volunteer list moderators (Was: remove this dude who keeps bouncing mails)

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I now found the right address to unsubscribe.

On a related note, as we approach graduation and the migration of the
mailing lists to @cordova.apache.org, it'll soon be a good time for me
to start preparing to step down as the list moderator.

To do that, I need up to three volunteers to take up the task of
moderating Cordova mailing lists. In practice this means taking care
of corner cases like this one and approving legitimate messages from
new addresses that aren't already subscribed on the list. You'll need
to be a member of the Cordova (P)PMC (to moderate also the private@
list) and comfortable with the ezmlm list manager.

Anyone interested?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Volunteer list moderators (Was: remove this dude who keeps bouncing mails)

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I can also help

-Steve

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
+1 Jesse!

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
+1 !

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to help moderate.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On a related note, as we approach graduation and the migration of the
> mailing lists to @cordova.apache.org, it'll soon be a good time for me
> to start preparing to step down as the list moderator.

Follow-up in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5432

BR,

Jukka Zitting