Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Danny Shemesh <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 06:29:33 UTC

Python Ignite client (Requires ignite-rest-http)

Hey Ignite users,

I've written a REST based ignite client for python - thought some of you
could find it helpful.
https://github.com/dany74q/python-apache-ignite
pip install ignite

Please feel free to contribute, open issues, pull requests and message me
directly if needed.

Have a great, productive day!
- Danny

Re: Python Ignite client (Requires ignite-rest-http)

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Danny,

Excellent news, thanks for sharing! Cross-posting to the dev list.

By the way, don’t you want take part or take over the full-fledged Python lib development?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4600 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4600>

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.