Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Chris Russell <ch...@oracle.com> on 2007/02/05 23:55:30 UTC

Build error when using "Build All" button

Hello,

I just created a new project in Continuum 1.0.3.
I built each project individually (there are 5) and each was successful.

My error occurs when I hit "Build All". 3 of my 5 projects fail with the
following error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: Directory 'target/.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing

Once I get this error, I try to build each project individually again
and they fail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Re: Build error when using "Build All" button

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you need to remove all your target directories in working copies and add your target directories in svn:ignore property in svn
(http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.advanced.props.special.ignore).
All will be ok after that.

Emmanuel

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
Try clearing your checkout directory.  Thanks.

-------
svn: Directory 'target/.svn' containing working copy admin area is
missing
-------

Once I get this error, I try to build each project individually again
and they fail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]