Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 19:37:15 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Tapestry 5 Training in London: Oct 5 - 8

I'm once again partnering with SkillsMatter to teach my full Tapestry
workshop. This is an expanded version of the class, which is growing
from three days up to four; the additional day will ensure that we have
time for all the existing materials, and add a new section on testing
using TestNG, Selenium and Groovy. It will also give us more time to
explore student directed ideas, such as security and meta-programming.
The class will be taught at SkillsMatter's offices in London, from
October 5th through the 8th.

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 7/26/2010 10:37:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Tapestry 5 Training in London: Oct 5 - 8

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Properly formatted posting here:
http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2010/07/tapestry-5-training-in-london-oct-5-8.html

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Howard <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm once again partnering with SkillsMatter to teach my full Tapestry
> workshop. This is an expanded version of the class, which is growing
> from three days up to four; the additional day will ensure that we have
> time for all the existing materials, and add a new section on testing
> using TestNG, Selenium and Groovy. It will also give us more time to
> explore student directed ideas, such as security and meta-programming.
> The class will be taught at SkillsMatter's offices in London, from
> October 5th through the 8th.
>
> --
> Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 7/26/2010 10:37:00 AM

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210