Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Balaji Varatharaj <bv...@datalinx.net> on 2003/02/10 21:09:43 UTC

Problem with xsltc when input xml source contains "

Hi,
The output from xsltc transformation is abnormal
when the input xml contains &quot;. Using xsltc i
have compiled the style sheets inot a jar file
which i am using for transformation.

This is the input xml passed to the xsltc compiler:-

<DIOQSRESP>
<TITLE>&quot;ALL PENDING PROVISIONING ORDERS BY FRAME DUE
DATE&quot;,</TITLE>
<RECORD>
	<TEXT>LOC(7,5) IS&quot;_____&quot;;</TEXT>
	<MASK>&quot;_____&quot;</MASK>
</RECORD>
<ECAGR>
	<ECMSG>Operation successful</ECMSG>
	<ECSERVER>ebizz1</ECSERVER>
	<ECHARMPID>32260</ECHARMPID>
</ECAGR>
</DIOQSRESP>

The output that i am expecting in HTML is LOC(7,5) IS"_____".
i.e th text in <TEXT>LOC(7,5) IS&quot;_____&quot;;</TEXT> tag
should be converted to LOC(7,5) IS"_____";

But right now i am getting it as LOC(7,5) IS.

I am attaching the xsl which acts on the <DIOQSRESP> element (OQS.xsl)

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Balaji

Re: Problem with xsltc when input xml source contains "

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
Hi Balaji,

 I'm not sure how you compiled your stylesheet. It references a few
templates that are not defined or included (XSLTC must have access to all
the templates statically). I wrote a very simple stylesheet that matches on
"TEXT" and "MASQ" and prints their value. XSLTC works fine, so I can't
reproduce your problem.

 Make sure your using a recent version of XSLTC; if you are still
experiencing the problem, I suggest that you send us a "simple" stylesheet
(only a few lines) that shows the problem. I'm attaching the xsl/xml pair
that I used.

-- Santiago

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
Balaji,