Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robert Ferney <ca...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/19 04:13:19 UTC

print rflush sendfile

I am experancing the following undesirable behavior.

My code looks somethign like this..

$r->print("Some htmlish bits");
$r->rflush;
$r->sendfile("/path/to/somefile");
$r->print("Some more htmlish bits");
$r->rflush;
$r->sendfile("/path/to/someotherfile");

which I do twice before I finish the request.

The problem is, the Some htmlish bits are showing up after the
contents of the file..  at the same time, the someotherfile is showing
up after all the htmlish bits.

Tested on SuSE 9.0 and 9.1 and cpan says my mod_perl is uptodate.

Re: print rflush sendfile

Posted by Robert Ferney <ca...@gmail.com>.
Paint me purple and color me an idiot, nevermind, I found my problem.
thanks yall anyway.