Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Pavel Moravec <pm...@redhat.com> on 2014/06/18 14:01:51 UTC

[C++ broker] Worth removing FTD related stats?

Hi all,
getting some queue statistics, I realized there are legacy stats like:

byteFtdDepth
byteFtdDequeues
byteFtdEnqueues
msgFtdDepth
msgFtdDequeues
msgFtdEnqueues

that refer to already removed flow-to-disk queue limit policy. As far as I checked, the code changing the stats is a dead code.

Is it worth removing the stats counters from management schema (together with the dead code), or does it make sense to keep it there due to some backward compatibility reasons?

Kind regards,
Pavel

Re: [C++ broker] Worth removing FTD related stats?

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
An example of a deleted statistic that was restored is in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5355
The accepted restoration described the statistic as Deprecated:

{noformat}
+    <statistic name="framesOutstanding" type="count32" desc="Deprecated"/>
+
{noformat}

-Chuck

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>.