Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Bhambure <pa...@vnnogile.com> on 2019/09/23 10:30:56 UTC

attendance functionality

Hello all,

I was going through one of the tread on attendance system in Ofbiz with
feature such as punch-in, punch-out and leave history.

I would like to know how to integrate the other project such as
https://sourceforge.net/projects/o-hcm/ into current version of ofbiz.

Thanks in advance.

Re: attendance functionality

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pankaj,

Curious I began to download, too long for me. I suggest you do it and check if it's done well done in a component in specialpurpose or even in
application. If it's the case, I mean without any (or extremely few) changes in applications and framework, it then possible to adapt at your needs
using last OFBiz version. If there are changes in applications and framework are entrenched, then good luck with that. You can compare with the basis
OFBiz version they used to build.

HTH

Jacques