Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 23:01:28 UTC

Starting route defined in XML query

Hi

I read somewhere in the past of a utility class provided by camel which you
could use/call(e.g. from cmd prompt) to load a spring file which in turn
would start up the xml defined routes. However, I cannot recall the name of
it

E.g. java org.apache...UtilityName spring-context.xml(which contains camel
routes)

Just wondering if anyone could provide

Thanks
Joe

Re: Starting route defined in XML query

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
There is a Main class that can do that in camel-core and camel-spring.
See more here
http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM, gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I read somewhere in the past of a utility class provided by camel which you
> could use/call(e.g. from cmd prompt) to load a spring file which in turn
> would start up the xml defined routes. However, I cannot recall the name of
> it
>
> E.g. java org.apache...UtilityName spring-context.xml(which contains camel
> routes)
>
> Just wondering if anyone could provide
>
> Thanks
> Joe