Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/28 13:09:23 UTC

[DISCUSS][PROPOSAL][4.19] remove juniper plugins F5 and SRX

LS,
Since 4.17 the inclusion of the iControl jar has been disabled because of
unresolved security issues. This leaves the SRX and F5 plugins rendered
useless. I created a PR [1] to remove them and propose to merge this before
4.18.
Please, review if you feel this is needed and/or propose alternative
solutions if you have any.

My idea is to leave this open expecting lazy consent for at least a week
into the new year.

regards,

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/7023

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS][PROPOSAL][4.19] remove juniper plugins F5 and SRX

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
The reason I deleted both was because they both depend on the vulnerable
jar iControl, for which there is no update.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.