Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Serge ROY <se...@nomaka.fr> on 2014/02/25 10:38:49 UTC

Question on link between customer order and production order

Hi all,

I am actually working on a project, and I need to be able to get the
customer order ID (number) in the production run.

What I did :

1- My finish product is set with the Requirement Method Enum Id as :
Automatic For Every Sales Order
2 - I create a customer order and generate the requirement for my finish
product directly from that order
3 - I was expected to get the customer order number define in the Order
ITems portlet in the production run...But nothing

So how can I get the customer order id (number) in my production run, in
purpose to link the production run and the customer order, to be able to
inform the commercial service than the customer order is ready to be
delivered ?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Serge Roy
Project director
Nomaka company France

Re: Question on link between customer order and production order

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Pierre,

My apologize for that, following the user list, I see a lot of answer
about very technical issue answered faster...  I was thinking about a
easy solution (like a parameter we don't see)...
But you right, I have to be more patient ! :)

About the issue, if nothing exist, we will put it in our roadmap.

It's not linked to issue OFBIZ-5218 but it's very close.
We are working on a specific add-on / component for production follow up
and traceability in the factory. We have done a specific UI for the
operator (We will publish the first release soon).
The next step for us is to have a specific dashboard for production
manager and another for sales manager.

Thanks for your help,

Julien.

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi all,

I'm working with Serge and we try to understand how to get this link
between production run and the customer order.
I'm really surprise that nobody have any answer about this issue...

We create a new company working with OFBiz in the production follow up
We are working on "followup" add-on for OFBiz that allow to know
production step done in factory in real time and we want to create a
dashboard that can show production step already complete for a customer
order.
The goal is to have a monitoring screen with all actual routing tasks
linked to customer orders.

Thanks by advanced for your help,

Julien.
Nomaka.