Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Marcin Cinik <Ma...@pbpolsoft.com.pl> on 2004/12/27 11:05:59 UTC

Do you plan to port WSS4J to J2SE 1.3 ?

Do you have plans to port WSS4J to J2SE 1.3 ? Many application servers (IBM
WebSphere) still use JDK version 1.3.
Is there any possibility to use WSS4J with J2SE 1.3 ? I don't need xml
encryption. Only signing and digital signature verification.

Marcin Cinik

Re: Do you plan to port WSS4J to J2SE 1.3 ?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
xml-sec should work with 1.3...if it doesn't then please log a bug and
it will be fixed.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.