Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jae Chi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/07 17:52:34 UTC

compiling Nutch without web access

Hi,

I'm trying to compile Nutch without internet. It looks like
style/nutch-header.xsl need XMLSchema.dtd. So, I followed Ant document
and created

<htmlcatalog>
   <dtd publicId="-//W3C//DTD XMLSCHEMA 200102//EN"
location="xdoc/XMLSchema.dtd"/>
</htmlcatalog>

Copied the dtd file to the local location.
But nutch-header.xsl uses www.w3.org/XSL/1999/Transform which includes
www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema.dtd. This older one doesn't have public id
defined.
I think I can use URI according to W3 doc. But Ant doesn't support URI yet.
Can anyone help, please?

Thanks,

Jae

Re: compiling Nutch without web access

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
> Hello Jae,
> Please have a look at nutch-dev mailing list archive. On 2005/05/13 I
> sent an email titled "Re: [Nutch-dev] Re: Error at building nutch with
> ant." that contains a patch for your issue. I think it will be ok to
> apply it against latest SVN version even though some changes to build
> xml were introduced in the meantime.
> Regards,
> Piotr

This patch is now applied - thanks Piotr for reminding us about it... ;-)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: compiling Nutch without web access