Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com> on 2001/06/06 22:37:19 UTC

1.1 confusion at step one ;)

No need for alarm: Just a minor usability issue where the the new
TDK-howto (in 2.1) says nothing about the tdk/build.properties

        tdk.home = .
        app.root = share/sample
        share.dir = share

The first I can guess, but the other two are more obscure.  build.xml
appears to use them only as a means to grab the common files and
templates used to _generate_ the app, thus "app.root" may not be as
apropos as "tdk.template" as the general process is to do a copy from
app.root.* to app.* (ie, make copies of the template "sample" app files.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@teledyn.com> TeleDynamics Communications Inc

helpme!

Posted by Toni Karhu <to...@remoteapps.com>.
Hello, im trying to use peers within JSP:s I've gone
thru the steps in the jsp howto and as it says I have
copied the jsp pages to the /templates folder. When I
start catalina and try to access that page I get a
login popupscreen, its asking for a password but its
not the one that you use to logon to turbine
datamanagement(turbine,turbine).

I I disable the loging service from web.xml i get an
error that the logging service is required. For peer
use. Can you not use the peer service without login?
(how do you disable it)

So my question is what or where is this password
defined?

thanks,

Toni
Hello, im trying to use peers within JSP:s I've gone
thru the steps in the jsp howto and as it says I have
copied the jsp pages to the /templates folder. When I
start catalina and try to access that page I get a
login popupscreen, its asking for a password but its
not the one that you use to logon to turbine
datamanagement(turbine,turbine).

I I disable the loging service from web.xml i get an
error that the logging service is required. For peer
use. Can you not use the peer service without login?
(how do you disable it)

So my question is what or where is this password
defined?

thanks in advance