Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Whitewood <li...@163.com> on 2017/09/22 02:26:53 UTC

Contribute to the Chinese docs page.

Hi!

I've noticed there are a few documentations absent in Chinese version, and
I've translated some of the English ones into Chinese, which I'd like to
contribute to the community. Is the community open to it? And how should I
do it?

Best regards,
Paul Lam

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Contribute to the Chinese docs page.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

We welcome such contributions. The document is in Kylin's code repository,
in the "document" branch. If you fork and check out it, you will see the
document structure there. For how to write a document, you can refer to
this page[1].

[1] https://kylin.apache.org/development/howto_docs.html

Thanks!

> Hi!
>
> I've noticed there are a few documentations absent in Chinese version, and
> I've translated some of the English ones into Chinese, which I'd like to
> contribute to the community. Is the community open to it? And how should I
> do it?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Lam
>

> --