Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Williams <jw...@wc-group.com> on 2005/03/30 05:18:56 UTC

RE: FIXED - Tomcat 5.5.7, mod_jk 1.2.8, Apache 2.0.53 - 404 received from remote client, but not local

It seems the problem was that the auto-generated mod_jk.conf file was
placing the JkMount directives inside a VirtualHost tag for "localhost".
Since I'm not interested in having any name-based virtual hosting, I removed
the enclosing VirtualHost tags and renamed the file mod_jk.conf.manual so it
would not be overwritten (and updated the httpd.conf file to point to it).

Jason