Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hardik pandya <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 19:55:55 UTC

Fwd: 404 Not Found :Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/cfg/struts-config.xml

Hello All,

I get this error, when I click on submit button to Action Class

*404 Not Found :
Servlet error:* Parsing error processing resource path
/WEB-INF/cfg/struts-config.xml

I am using <set-property> tags inside action-mapping to access Application
Module from Bc4jContext in struts action class. When I comment those tags,
it does not give that eror

These two errors are consistent and I do not know, whats the problem,

Everything is included in classpath, but still TLD *warnings* (not a
registered namespace) on all jsp pages comes up.

This is my : struts-config.xml DTD

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'windows-1252'?>
<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts
Configuration 1.1//EN" "
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd">

can somebody please point me whats wrong here ??

Thank you all in advance,

Re: 404 Not Found :Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/cfg/struts-config.xml

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/4/10, hardik pandya <ha...@gmail.com>:

> Hello All,
>
> I get this error, when I click on submit button to Action Class
>
> *404 Not Found :
> Servlet error:* Parsing error processing resource path
> /WEB-INF/cfg/struts-config.xml

Did you validate your struts-config.xml against the DTD?
If yes, can we see it?

Antonio