Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mihai Gheorghiu <ta...@earthlink.net> on 2001/12/17 23:45:56 UTC

Error testing Velocity

I downloaded Velocity, untargzipped it and ran
ant jar
ant examples
with OK results. When running
ant test
I get the attached output.
JDK1.3.1, Ant1.4.1 on RH7.0 I have JDK_HOME and ANT_HOME set, (and the PATHs
to the bin), but no ANT_OPTS. Could this be the problem?

Thank you all.

Re: Error testing Velocity

Posted by Thomas Ã…hlen <th...@obidobi.net>.
There might be a stack overflow..

try writing "ulimit 2048" before running the tests, it might help. I'm not
sure but it might be RH7.0 that had those problems or was it 7.1..

Thomas

Re: Error testing Velocity

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       geirm@optonline.net
System and Software Consulting

Re: Error testing Velocity

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 12/17/01 5:45 PM, "Mihai Gheorghiu" <ta...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I downloaded Velocity, untargzipped it and ran
> ant jar
> ant examples
> with OK results. When running
> ant test
> I get the attached output.
> JDK1.3.1, Ant1.4.1 on RH7.0 I have JDK_HOME and ANT_HOME set, (and the PATHs
> to the bin), but no ANT_OPTS. Could this be the problem?

That's lovely, and it's the JVM.

For grins, if you have a moment, could you switch to IBMs JVM and test with
that?  See if it makes a diff?

> Thank you all.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

System and Software Consulting
Be a giant.  Take giant steps.  Do giant things...