Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/06/21 16:21:45 UTC

The "old" demo (R12.04) crashed

Hi,

The "old" demo (R12.04) crashed recently, I just restarted it. I had to remove RemoteRequest.java which did not compile on the OFBiz-VM but works on
my machine, with both Win 7 and Ubuntu 13.  I had no more time to muck around with it.

Jacques

Re: The "old" demo (R12.04) crashed

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, it passed today so it seems we are good again

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.