Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2003/07/06 20:58:03 UTC

Fixing the default processors bug

I have a patch here (attached) that "fixes" the bug that has been found
many times by AxKit users - that <AxStyleName> sections override Processor
definitions outside of those sections, rather than appending to them.

The downside is that the patch may break some existing configurations. If
you depend on this feature (as I said in the mail to axkit-users, with an
example if you need to see the code in question) then you might be annoyed
that it's broken in the next release.

The upside is that if you did rely on this feature, all you now have to do
is wrap that section of your configuration in <AxStyleName "#default"> to

I just need votes now on whether or not to apply the fix. Can I see a show
of hands?

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->

Re: Fixing the default processors bug

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>.
Kip Hampton wrote:
> Matt Sergeant wrote:
>> I just need votes now on whether or not to apply the fix. Can I see a
>> show
>> of hands?

+1

Re: Fixing the default processors bug

Posted by Kip Hampton <kh...@totalcinema.com>.
Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I just need votes now on whether or not to apply the fix. Can I see a show
> of hands?

+1

-kip

Re: Fixing the default processors bug

Posted by Jörg Walter <eh...@ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de>.
On Sunday, 06. July 2003 20:57, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I just need votes now on whether or not to apply the fix. Can I see a show
> of hands?

Here is my

+1

Hand. :-)

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94