Posted to user@click.apache.org by Sasipriya Sakamuri <ss...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/01 18:44:38 UTC

is click active?

hi,

Sorry to ask this question again, but I did not get a response from anyone saying that click is actively being developed.. Can anyone confirm this for me please, if click is being actively developed, or it is in maintainence?

Thanks,
Sasipriya

Re: is click active?

Posted by Sasipriya Sakamuri <ss...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you so much for the confirmation..

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Malcom

Re: is click active?

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.