Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Milan Mrdjen <mm...@cisco.com> on 2006/01/10 12:36:31 UTC

axis 1.3 documentation

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me where to find axis 1.3 documentation?

I see the notice "This is the documentation for Apache Axis 1.2 etc." in the
bundle I've downloaded.

Thanks, Milan

RE: axis 1.3 documentation

Posted by Milan Mrdjen <mm...@cisco.com>.
Well, maybe someone else will find this useful - I see that on the CVS
repository it is fixed, so this is an official 1.3 documentation ;)

  _____