Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nico De Ranter <ni...@sonycom.com> on 2006/03/28 08:21:51 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Httpd 2.2.0 on solaris 10 gives "incorrect Message Authentication Code"

Hi Markus,

I have no use for PHP in this particular setup so I didn't try compiling
it.

I'll see whether I can get things working with an older openssl release

thanks

Nico

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 15:53 +0100, Markus Mayer wrote:
> And just one question since you are compiling on Solaris with Stuio 11 - have
> you been able to build a PHP which works?  I'm trying with Studio 10/Solaris
> 10 on a V440 but am not having much success at the moment.
>
> Thanks
> Markus
>

> On Friday 24 March 2006 14:54, Nico De Ranter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm setting up a webserver on Solaris 10 using httpd 2.2.0 with ssl
> > encryption. When I try to connect using firefox 1.5.0.1 the certificate
> > apparently is acceptable for the client but then I get a message saying:
> >
> > "received a message with incorrect Message Authentication Code. if the
> > error occurs frequently, contact the website administrator"
> >
> > Any idea what this may be? I can't find anything at all in the log
> > files.
> >
> > I'm using:
> >
> > openssl 0.9.8a,
> > zlib 1.2.3 and
> > httpd 2.2.0
> > all compiled with Sun Studio 11.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Nico

Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Sony Service Center (NSCE)
The Corporate Village, Da Vincilaan 7-D1
B-1935 Zaventem, Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0)2 700 86 41 Fax: +32 (0)2 700 86 22

Re: [users@httpd] Httpd 2.2.0 on solaris 10 gives "incorrect Message Authentication Code"

Posted by Roger <ro...@mirasol.co.za>.
Put up a bug report. I think you might need to look at the PHP CVS, i
had a problem when i first installed PHP5 on Fedora Core Linux, it was
giving me some error associated with sqlite, whenever i tried to run
Apache, but then i copied the whole error onto google, and i found
someone with the same problem who referred me to URL with a CVS, i
compiled and ran it, and from then i havent had a problem.

#2 is incompatible with prototype:
        prototype: pointer to char :