Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com> on 2002/01/09 01:27:50 UTC

dbXML list archives

Since it's been asked for a few times I re-enabled the mailing lists for
dbXML to bring the archives back to life. Sorry about that, I never
intended for the archives to be removed just the lists. Anyway, you can
get to the old archives here http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=7824.

I'm not sure about archives for the new Xindice lists yet.

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/

Re: dbXML list archives

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Kimbro Staken wrote:

> Since it's been asked for a few times I re-enabled the mailing lists for
> dbXML to bring the archives back to life. Sorry about that, I never
> intended for the archives to be removed just the lists. Anyway, you can
> get to the old archives here http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=7824.
>
> I'm not sure about archives for the new Xindice lists yet.

For Cocoon, we use marc.theaimsgroup.com or www.mail-archive.com. Ask
them to add your lists.

I know this sucks, I know. I'm working to fix it!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
I asked to add XIndice lists to http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
arcihve. Hope they will add it soon.