Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Pepo <de...@bestinnovative.com> on 2018/02/28 16:54:05 UTC

Connections shown depending of the IP address

Hello friends.

Is there any way to filter the connections that can be shown depending on the IP address that accesses the Guacamole site? I mean, that in addition to the connections can be visible by certain users, only if the access is from a fixed IP address then can finally connect to a specific computer.

Best regards,
Pepo.

Re: Connections shown depending of the IP address

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Pepo <de...@bestinnovative.com> wrote:

> El Miércoles, Febrero 28, 2018 12:05 -05, Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
> Ha escrito:
>

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:54 AM, Pepo <de...@bestinnovative.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello friends.
>>
>> Is there any way to filter the connections that can be shown depending on
>> the IP address that accesses the Guacamole site? I mean, that in addition
>> to the connections can be visible by certain users, only if the access is
>> from a fixed IP address then can finally connect to a specific computer.
>>

> No, not out of the box, but this shouldn't be too terribly difficult to
> implement in an authentication extension.
>
> -Nick
>

> Is there perhaps some document that can serve as a guide for the
> development of an extension?

Yep.  The following two places should help:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/custom-auth.html
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html

The first one walks through creating a custom authentication extension; the
second has more general information on the extension framework and some of
the functionality available in there.

-Nick

Re: Connections shown depending of the IP address

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.