Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Benura Abeywardena <be...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/20 05:18:03 UTC

MariaDB Version to run fineract

Hi Team,

Which version of mariadb docker image should we use? Is it >=10.6 ? In
readme, MariaDB version mentioned and the version in the sample docker
command are conflicting.

Thanks,
Benura

Re: MariaDB Version to run fineract

Posted by Willie Ng'ang'a Macharia <ng...@gmail.com>.
The version of Maria DB is 10.9 and not 10.09.

I think it is clear on the yaml file.

Thanks.

Regards,
Willie.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 at 09:18, VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <
victor.romero@fintecheando.mx> wrote:

> You should use MariaDB 10.09, the github action and the docker compose are
> using it.
>
> https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/docker-compose.yml
>
> https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/.github/workflows/build-mariadb.yml
>

> El jue, 20 oct 2022 a las 0:18, Benura Abeywardena (<be...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Which version of mariadb docker image should we use? Is it >=10.6 ? In
>> readme, MariaDB version mentioned and the version in the sample docker
>> command are conflicting.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Benura

Willie Ng'ang'a Macharia,
University of Cape Town,
Mastercard Foundation Scholar and Kenya Alumni Network Leader.

Re: MariaDB Version to run fineract

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.