Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com> on 2005/11/28 18:47:46 UTC

Re: [SPAM] [mod_python] [SPAM] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.2.5 Beta

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> The Apache Software Foundation and The Apache HTTP Server Project are
> pleased to announce the 3.2.5 Beta release mod_python.

Can we make sure the final release doesn't come out as SPAM on the
announce list? :-)

David

Re: [SPAM] [mod_python] [SPAM] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.2.5 Beta

Posted by Jorey Bump <li...@joreybump.com>.
David Fraser wrote:
> Is anyone else subscribed to announce@httpd.apache.org? It was that one
> that had the SPAM in the subject, and my mail server doesn't have the
> ability to add these :-)

It's the mail server at modpython.org. The spam threshold is set too low
(2.4). I recommend raising it to 5 and changing rewrite_subject to 0 (or
upgrading to a newer version of spamassassin completely).

Re: [SPAM] [mod_python] [SPAM] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.2.5 Beta

Posted by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com>.

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.