Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by af...@portugalmail.com on 2005/05/16 00:59:50 UTC

log4j:WARN

Hi!

I'm developing a digital library with FEDORA (www.fedora.info) that comes with a
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28 server.
The server works fine, but I instaled a .war file for an interface in JSPs that gives me the folowing error:

-----------------
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).

-----------

The complect startup looks like this:

-------------------------
c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>fedora-start
Starting Fedora server...
Deploying API-M and API-A...
Waiting for server to start...
Waiting for server to start...
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).
Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deployAPI-A.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Initializing Fedora Server instance...
Fedora Version: 2.0
Fedora Build: 1
Server Host Name: localhost
Server Port: 8080
Debugging: false
OK
Finished.  To stop the server, use fedora-stop.
c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>

I have the "log4j.properties" in C:\fedora-2.0\server\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\elated\WEB-INF\classes
but I dont understand the error...

Can anyone help?

Thanks
António