Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Balaji Prasad <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 17:58:17 UTC

Help with task: Composite Oriented Programmiing with Apache Zest

I would like to help out with the task listed at
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?860f79ac

Re: Help with task: Composite Oriented Programmiing with Apache Zest

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
One more thing; The "latest" version (i.e. 2.1) uses the old Qi4j namespace
and classes. We are working on 3.0 which will break compatibility and
introduce zest.apache.org namespace.

This is reflected in the documentation compiled at
http://zest.apache.org/java/develop/, as our main development branch is
named "develop" ("master" should refer to the most recent release).

Niclas

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Balaji,