Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/12/01 05:11:31 UTC

Re: update on building release candidate

The assembly artifacts for 2.4.0-rc1 are on people.a.o/~schor

The eclipse features / update site have some issues, which I'll work on tomorrow.

The maven artifacts are not yet available, pending outcome of the eclipse
features / update site work.

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Problem with the uimaj-eclipse-feature-xxx projects:  the maven-gpg-signing is
copying the pom without substituting the 2nd property.  I've posted a query
about this on the maven-user list: http://markmail.org/thread/6rj5w627rj3a3noa