Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by yosefarr <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/11 11:23:16 UTC

Zookeeper indexing

Hi,
how does search for a node or search for part of node works on zookeeper,
is there any indexing mechanism for adding nodes?

Thanks,
Yosef

Re: Zookeeper indexing

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
You haven't said enough about your application to answer this question.  You might try solr

Sent from my iPad

Re: Zookeeper indexing

Posted by yosefarr <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Zookeeper indexing