Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Godwin Ogudu <go...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/06/18 12:54:12 UTC

Former Chief Executive Officer Mr Godwin OGUDU ....

JOINT VENTURE
CEO
Mr GODWIN OGUDU
TEL.00229 97 17 75 85
Email: godwinoguduo7@gmail.com

Dear Client: .

Good Day.

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you but do consider it as a business of joint

venture.
I am former Chief Executive Officer of GROUP OF ASSOCIATION OF FUNDING WEST AFRICA contact you

bas on business realisations of  joint venture of any kind of projects,
we regret to inform you that my intervention of entrain little modification.
Indeed, I was the former auctioneer having 60% of Action licensors GROUP OF ASSOCIATION OF

FUNDING WEST AFRICA , I gave my resignation and decided to stop this funding partnership with

GROUP OF ASSOCIATION OF FUNDING WEST AFRICA and after my investigation, I find out that the

association is not making good use of the funds , then I decided to look for different

Companies , Privates Enterprises, individual who have projects looking financing assistance

bas on joint venture and the shearing of interest that comes out from the projects every year

will be 50% each for both parts ( owner of the projects and financier as well ) that is the

profit will be shared between the parties at a rate of 50% for the financier and 50% for the

remaining owner of projects for a period of 10 years or more that will be notified in the

agreements that will indeed sign in the Bank at Ghana West Africa , after the signing of the

contract agreement, we will proceed for the transferring of the said funds to your account

that will permit us to execute your projects as well.

VERY IMPORTANT:  We wish to inform you that your presence in SPAIN - MADRID OR in the Bank -

GHANA West Africa is important for signing the contract Agreement.
You are advice to send us the following information:

1 - A copy of your passport or National Identity Card.
2 - Your Full Name, address, and telephone and Fax number.
3 - The period of execution of the project or Projects (either 1 year or 10 years or more )

The information requested will help us prepare the two documents in your name, which is

(Certificate of Cooperation) and (Certificate of interest). If you are not capable to handle

this transaction , we surgest that You should associate your family or friends relation you

trust that have projects and ability to manage this fund in state of investment for our own

benefit .
NOTE: We are not giving you a (loan) for your projects but it is a joint venture (long

partnership) for the interest of 50% for both of us also here is My PRIVATE Email:  (  godwinog2@gmail.com   ) et  (  godwinoo@consultant.com  )

Please reply me for further clarification. I need your urgent cooperation that will permit us

to start up the projects in your Country please. I do hope to hear from you soon.