Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pradeep Badiger <Pr...@fico.com> on 2017/10/27 00:03:07 UTC

cache closed or destroyed issue

Hi,

We are facing an issue with Ignite cache where it throws an IllegalArgumentException with Cache closed or destroyed.

I have two java applications that start the ignite cache in an embedded mode. The cache instances form a cache cluster with the help of zookeeper plugin for discovery.

The cache is partitioned. I don't think there is any memory related issues within two applications.

I have few entries in the cache. But after sometime, if I try to get an entry from the cache in the application, I get an exception with cache closed or destroyed.

I am not sure what would cause this issue.

I found this issue in jira. I am not sure if this is applicable for 1.7.0.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Pradeep V.B.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Re: cache closed or destroyed issue

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello Pradeep!

Are you still having this issue? What is the type of exception that gets
thrown? If it's IgniteClientDisconnectedException, you can get
reconnectFuture() from it and get() it, after this cache should be usable
again.

If it's not, logs are needed to figure this out.

Re: cache closed or destroyed issue

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems, you start ignite in some bean that has dies by some reason and your
cache proxy become obsolete.
Can you share logs?

--
Best regards,