Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2010/06/10 15:24:28 UTC

Container to gadget communication

Hello
Is it possible to make an rpc call from the container page to a gadget?
Can anyone point me towards an example?
Thanks
Justin
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/

Re: Container to gadget communication

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
Yes, you can use gadgets.rpc to do that.

use gadgets.rpc.register in your gadget and then call it from the container.
 See the pubsub feature for an example