Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "penguin." <bx...@126.com> on 2021/01/13 05:18:16 UTC

Idea import Flink source code

Hello,
When importing the Flink source code into idea, the following error occurred.
And several mirrors were configured in the setting file of maven, which did not solve the problem

Re: Re: Re: Idea import Flink source code

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
The mvn command helps to identify whether your issue is related to Maven
and/or missing dependencies or whether it's an Intellij problem. Usually,
running `mvn clean install -DskipTests -Dfast` isn't required to import the
Flink project into Intellij.

Best,
Matthias

PS: reply adds only the immediate responder to the recipient lists (as
happened in your first reply) vs reply-all would also automatically add the
ML email address(es) (and other thread participants) to the CC list.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.