Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 10:56:24 UTC

[c3] XincludeTransformer.java weirdness

Hi all,

in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sax/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sax/component/XIncludeTransformer.java

we do

import org.apache.cocoon.sax.xpointer.ParseException;
import org.apache.cocoon.sax.xpointer.XPointerFrameworkParser;

but in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-sax/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sax/xpointer/

There is no such classes.

I do not understand since we can build with cli without problems. In
eclipse I can fix the project setup by adding the cocoon-sax beta jar to
the classpath. However that is the same jar as the project, which does
not make sense at all.

Somebody has an idea?

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: [c3] XincludeTransformer.java weirdness

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hola Thorsten!

yes as Jos already pointed out, the XPointer frameowrk classes are
generated by a JavaCC grammar :)

All the best, hasta pronto!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/