Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> on 2010/11/18 07:27:07 UTC

[zeta-dev] Final: "Status update" [Was: Re: [zeta-dev] Draft: "Status update" blog entry]

Hi,

I incorporated all feedback into the status update blog entry and would
ask you to review it once more. I also added the links and meta
information to it.

Please find the final version attached and in SVN under

	website/content/news/002_status_update.txt

My plan is to publish it on Monday morning.

Regards,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com

[zeta-dev] Published "Status update" [Was: Re: [zeta-dev] Final: "Status update"]

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.
Hi all,

I just published the "Status update" article on our website. You can
find it on

http://incubator.apache.org/zetacomponents/news/002_status_update.html

and it is also visible on the home page and the RSS feed.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback,
cheers,
Toby