Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Andy Thompson <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/12 20:11:38 UTC

issues upgrading from 1.31 to 2.09B

I'm working on refactoring an existing application.  The environment
being deployed on is weblogic 8.1 and I'd like to use weblogic to
control datasources.

I managed to get the jars updated (still using
the compat jar).  I also got the script to upgrade the sql-map.xml and
sql-map-config.xml files working (documentation that ant 1.54 is
needed would be nice)..

That said, I can't get the generated 2.0 SqlMapConfig.xml script to work.
And unfortunatly the error logs are a little meaningless to me (pasted
below).  Are there mandatory settings in 2.0 that aren't mandatory in
1.3?

Anyway, help would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time,
-Andy

"com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.SqlMapException: Error while building SqlMap.

Error:
java.io.IOException: The root tag of the SqlMap XML document must be 'sql-map
r 'sql-map-config'.
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The root tag of the SqlMap XML document must
'sql-map' or 'sql-map-config'.
       at com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.XmlSqlMapBuilder.buildSqlMap(Unknown Source)
       at com.ibatis.db.sqlmap.XmlSqlMapBuilder.buildSqlMap(Unknown Source)"

New script:

   <!--Converted by iBATIS SQL Map Converter 'A' (1.x to 2.x)-->
   <!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<sqlMapConfig xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">

 <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true" maxRequests="0"/>
 <sqlMap resource="resource/ObjectMap.xml"/>

</sqlMapConfig>

Old script:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sql-map-config
   PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 1.0//EN"
   "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config.dtd">

<sql-map-config>

 <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true"
                       statementCacheSize="10000"
                       maxExecute="0"
                       maxExecutePerConnection="0"
                       driverHintsEnabled="true"
       />

Re: issues upgrading from 1.31 to 2.09B

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can ditch the
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"<http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format%22>....that's
just a leftover.

Other than that, I'm not sure what's wrong. Your DTD looks correct.

Have you tried validating it with a 3rd party XML editor like the free BEA
XML editor?

Clinton