Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 02:34:40 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Open source of remote shuffle project for Flink batch data processing

Amazing!
Remote shuffle service is an important improvement for batch data
processing experience on Flink.
It is also a strong requirement in our internal batch business, we would
try it soon and give you feedback.

Best,
Jing Zhang

Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com> 于2021年12月1日周三 上午3:25写道:

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Very thanks for all the warm responses ! We are greatly welcome more use cases and co-work on Flink Remote Shuffle and bash processing with Flink~

Best,
Yun

From:Yingjie Cao <ke...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2021 Dec. 1 (Wed.) 11:16
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Open source of remote shuffle project for Flink batch data processing

Hi Jing,

Great to hear that, collaborations and feedbacks are welcomed.

Best,
Yingjie

Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月1日周三 上午10:34写道:

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com>.