Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Patel Amit <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/28 06:41:26 UTC

Migration to Apachle Flex 4.10

Hello ,

I want to migrate desktop application into Apache flex 4.10 using Air 3.8

Currently I have been used Flex4.6 using Air3.4 sdks and want to migrate to
latest sdks,

what are the necessary steps need to follow to migrate ?

I used so many third party component in my application like

Flexious datagrid , Mera Api , Spring-Action script framework,

would this latest sdks build all the things without any issues ?

Please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to smoothly running
the desktop application .

Thanks &Regards,
Amit

Re: Migration to Apachle Flex 4.10

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Patel Amit <am...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I want to migrate desktop application into Apache flex 4.10 using Air 3.8
>
> Currently I have been used Flex4.6 using Air3.4 sdks and want to migrate to
> latest sdks,
>
> what are the necessary steps need to follow to migrate ?
>
> I used so many third party component in my application like
>
> Flexious datagrid , Mera Api , Spring-Action script framework,
>
> would this latest sdks build all the things without any issues ?
>
> Please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to smoothly running
> the desktop application .
>
> Thanks &Regards,
> Amit

Amit, nothing special is required to migrate from 4.6 to 4.10.  You just
need to get the new SDK from here: flex.apache.org/installer.html.  Once
the installation is complete, follow the steps here [1] to add the SDK to
your favorite IDE.

If you run into any issues, you can raise them here as always.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/2.+Setting+up+IDEs+%28optional%29

Re: Migration to Apachle Flex 4.10

Posted by Patel Amit <am...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all ,

Let me try to migrate the application and will post any thing if come with
issues.

Amit

Posted by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@gmail.com>.

<pi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm sorry Amit for wrong link. This is correct -> http://bit.ly/1azHNgM
>

> -----
> Flex/Air Developer

Thank you,
Oleg.

Re: Migration to Apachle Flex 4.10

Posted by "piotr.zarzycki" <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "piotr.zarzycki" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit.

Currently I'm responsible for migrating some application from Flex 4.5 to
Apache Flex 4.10 and I got only one problem with custom DataGrid skin.
Solution for this problem was posted here: https://bitly.com/

Best Regards
Piotr. :)

-----