Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 12:14:44 UTC

Please welcome new committer and PPMC member Antonio Sanso

Dear Ambers,

please join me in welcoming Antonio Sanso as a new committer and PPMC
member in the Apache Amber project.
Keep up the good work Antonio and welcome onboard!

Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: Please welcome new committer and PPMC member Antonio Sanso

Posted by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>.
Late but sincere. Welcome Antonio! Good to have you here.

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Tommaso, Simone. Raymond, *

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the brotherhood, looking forward to co-op!
best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi