Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Jan Pazdziora <jp...@adelton.com> on 2009/09/11 19:47:07 UTC

Re: Proposal for CPAN module: Apache2::RequestRec::Time

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 06:19:29PM +0200, Jan Pazdziora wrote:

> Having it in core mod_perl is definitelly also an option.
>
> That however will not bring the functionality to already-released
> mod_perl 2 versions around the world. So my idea was to release this
> module on CPAN and if it gets to mod_perl core eventually, even
> better.

I have uploaded Apache2-RequestRec-Time-1.0.tar.gz to CPAN. It
provides request_duration_microseconds, request_duration, and
request_time_microseconds (I left out the _hires variants in the
end). I've sent announcement to modperl@perl.apache.org.

Yours,

--
Jan Pazdziora