Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/11/14 15:57:43 UTC

|VOTE| was: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic

Resending with a [VOTE] subject line tag as I suppose voting is Radu's
intention.

Here's my formal +1.

-Bertrand

Re: |VOTE| was: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I'll make sure to document everything that seems appropriate/necessary in
the next ~2 weeks and vote before the board meeting.

Werner

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> wrote:
>...how many days or weeks till everything becomes read only?...

The Board needs to accept the resolution to move to the Attic, at its
next meeting planned for December 21st.

-Bertrand

Re: |VOTE| was: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok, if there is something you would like to contribute to SVN yourself,
feel free, I created a /docs folder under site for a few pages. I plan to
mostly focus on the "Rich Clients" for Java and .NET but if you should not
have enough time, happy to help e.g. putting a screenshot there myself or
links to the sources.

Werner

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
About the paragraph that offers subscribing to the dev mailing list, was
that still possible for archived projects?
Otherwise I'd remove the sentence and only point to the archive.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Werner,