Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by st...@orange.com on 2020/02/13 10:02:34 UTC

End of completion for z.runParagraph

Hello all,

I’d like to trigger many  paragraphs execution from an angular one. If I
launch many spark ones, they are executed one after each other, but if I mix
spark and angular ones, angular ones are triggered even if spark ones are
not finished yet. I guess this comes from the asynchronous behavior of
javascript. So, is there any way to catch the end of a paragraph execution
in order to be able to trigger the next one?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Re: End of completion for z.runParagraph

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
That's right, run paragraph synchronously api is better.

<st...@orange.com> 于2020年2月14日周五 下午6:51写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

RE: End of completion for z.runParagraph

Posted by st...@orange.com.
Thanks Jeff, it works fine J

Or maybe run a paragraph synchronously: http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.8.2/usage/rest_api/notebook.html#run-a-paragraph-synchronously ?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Posted by "Batista, Mario (Nokia - PT/Amadora)" <ma...@nokia.com>.

"Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things."- Peter Drucker

Mário Batista
Service Owner
GS GSD CTO Deploy&PM PM NI FF AUT
Mobile:+351 93 997 2637