Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/16 11:32:22 UTC

[REPORT] Click

This is the inaugural Click board report.

We have recently submitted
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2425 to migrate Apache
Click from the incubator to a TLP.  Once the project has been migrated
we will release Apache Click 2.2.

There has been an up kick of activity of late with new community
members, bug fixes and ideas. There has also been an  book has been
published "Getting Started with Apache Click"
http://www.fdaoud.com/clickbook/.

I think 2010 is going to be a very good year for Apache Click.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: [REPORT] Click

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry the next release with be Apache Click 2.1, obviously not getting
enough sleep.

regards Malcolm Edgar