Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lukasz Macha <lu...@o2.pl> on 2008/03/13 22:02:22 UTC

BeanShell listener executes code differently than standalone benshell

Hello

I have developed small script (using beanshell). After I execute this
script using jmeter (beanshell listener, all jars needed by this script I
have put to jmeter lib directory ) I get strange error:

"Response message: org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException: Error invoking
bsh method: eval	Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
java.io.IOException; import java.net.MalformedURLException; import java.n
. . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Object constructor"

Do you have any idea what may be wrong ? or how to further debug this
error ?

Best Regards
L.M.

Re: BeanShell listener executes code differently than standalone benshell

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16/03/2008, Lukasz Macha <lu...@o2.pl> wrote:
> How Jmeter runs beanshell scripts ? I suppose that it creates interpreter
>  and then call method eval for whole script ? That`s why I got mentioned
>  eval method in error message ?

yes

>  "
>  Comment out or remove parts of the script until the error disappears.
>  "
>

> I have done it but still no idea why this error appears. This error
>  message i got from "view result tree" listener. Is there any other way to
>  get more specific info about this error (for me this message is
>  meaningless) ?

No, that is the error that JMeter sees.

Posted by Lukasz Macha <lu...@o2.pl>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.